The School of Faith is a Christian school of supernatural ministry featuring the Bethel School of Supernatural ministry curriculum. Our mission is Revival: the personal, regional and global expansion of God’s Kingdom through His manifest presence.
SOF’s mission is to EQUIP and DEPLOY Revivalists who passionately pursue worldwide transformation in their God-given spheres of influence.
In our first 2 years we’ve experienced growth, and now we’re looking for several Revival Group Pastors to join our team.
If you are great with people, care for the development of others, and are passionate about seeing Heaven released on Earth, we’d like to invite you to apply to join our team.
Overview of the Role:
· Multiple positions available· 8 hours per week· Semi-flexible hours between 4pm – 8pm weeknights or 9am – 5pm Saturdays
The Revival Group system is designed to maintain an atmosphere of intimacy in which SOF will remain “small” while it becomes larger in numbers. We want to create a culture of connection, activation, and a hands-on approach to personal revival.
Your role is to coach the students to walk in what they have been taught in class or learned in books, and to journey with them relationally during the year.
The first 4 months of this role will be building your team by responding to candidates who have expressed an interest in study. This involves following up potential students through phone calls and journeying with them to help them assess if study is the right next step. You will encourage them in their identity, prophesy over them, and if they decide study is their next step, then you’ll assist them to join your team at school. School then begins in March and your focus will switch to leading your new revival group.
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate:
· Leadership/pastoral experience· Ability to build relationships· Excellent communication· Comfortable with online video meetings and phone conversations· Microsoft Office· BSSM training or study of other Bethel or evangelistic materials would be considered an asset· Own your own laptop
So if you are outgoing, focussed, willing, and passionate about people achieving their potential, then apply now by sending your resume with a personalised cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 2nd at the very latest.
Revivalist: (n) a believer who is focused and passionate, willing to pay any price to live in purity and power because they are loved by God and love Him whose manifest presence transforms lives and cultures.
Revival Group Purpose: This system allows our staff pastors to stay more intimately connected with the students and to pastor them into personal revival. In other words, they are not just a number in a large crowd but they have a pastor who is helping them to grow. Revival Group time may be spent just asking the students how they are doing, the Staff Pastor may teach from their personal stories, the students may practice prophesying or preaching short sermons, etc. It is a time to encourage the students on a more personal level and to stir passion in their hearts.
Focus: The focus of these groups will be to coach the students to walk in what they have been taught in class or learned in the books. The students learn from weekly lectures, as well as observing us, and then they act out what they’ve learned.
Format: The following are examples of some activities we do in our Revival Groups to accomplish the above goals.
1. Are an opportunity to share personal experiences.
2. Produce faith in others.
3. Increase the Fire of Revival.
4. Allow students to become comfortable speaking in front of people.
B. Activation is accomplished by…
1. Students praying for one another and seeing God work through prayer.
2. Practice prophesying over each other.
3. Experiencing God through encounters (i.e. “going to heaven,” “soaking”).
4. Short impromptu preaching on core values or heart messages.
C. Connection is established through…
1. Team Building activities (getting to know the students).
2. Smaller groups of people (no one is able to hide).
3. Monthly Revival Group meeting/activity outside of class.
D. Processing in-class work by…
1. Discussing latest teaching or guest speaker’s impact.
3. Discussing the monthly reading list books
4. Discussing revival/a specific revivalist